The Eisenhower Global Scholar Program inspires and connects innovative leaders. Through transformative international experience and lifelong involvement, in a global network of over 2,600 dynamic change. Students from 118 nations who are devoted to making the world a more peaceful, wealthy, and just place.
For the 2024–2025 academic year. The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program will send four excellent American university graduates to prominent European universities for intensive study.
Also Read: Sara Chaiton Scholarship For Resilient Women
Eisenhower Global Scholar Program Focus Aspect
The Eisenhower Global Scholar Program focuses on two major aspects:
- Master of Public Policy from the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government.
- Master of International Relations from Madrid’s IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Every Eisenhower Scholar will attend either the University of Oxford or IE University in Madrid for a complete academic year of postgraduate study that will result in a master’s degree. Major expenditures are fully covered by Eisenhower Fellowships. Every course is available in English. Eisenhower Fellows will meet with the scholars either during or after their academic year. Eisenhower Global Scholars will get access to a network of leaders who share their values for the rest of their lives. Optional summer internships in association with the EF Global Network may be made available to the scholars.
Eisenhower Global Scholar Program Fund
Eisenhower Fellowships reward all prospective students.
March, 22 – 2024
Eisenhower Global Scholar Program Criteria for the 2024–2025 Academic Scheme
- Candidates must be citizens of the United States or lawful permanent residents, and they must have earned a 3.7 GPA (out of 4.0) from an American four-year university.
- The suggested age range for candidates is between 20 and 30 years old.
- Candidates should have a history of achievement and leadership, as well as a dedication to addressing real-world problems through a tangible project proposal.
- Also, a strong dedication to public service must be shown by applicants’ chosen professional path in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors, as well as by an exceptional record of community involvement, in addition to their academic skills and accomplishments.
How to Apply for the Scholarahip Scheme.
All interested applicants should click on the apply button below.