The Megaworld Scholarship provides a wonderful opportunity for individuals to receive an education that they would not have been able to obtain otherwise. This award is intended to assist students who exhibit financial need and intellectual potential in receiving financial aid for their education.
All qualified applicants who demonstrate a commitment to their studies and have strong academic records are eligible for the Megaworld Scholarship.
Those who obtain the scholarship will be able to finish their studies with financial aid from the Megaworld Foundation, as well as network with other grantees and benefit from mentorship programs given by the foundation. Education is the key to success, yet for certain Filipino teenagers, tertiary education is still out of reach.
The number of young people who are not in school is pretty worrying. The government, on the other hand, seeks to combat and close this gap before it worsens through the various scholarship programs offered by the Commission on Higher Education and its other divisions such as the Department of Science and Technology and the Overseas Workers Welfare Association.
Aside from that, the private sector offers a variety of scholarship programs to help students pursue their college degrees. One of these private sectors is the Megaworld Foundation, which sponsors a scholarship program known as the “Megaworld Foundation Scholarship”.
Are you a student looking for financial help with your studies? More information on the Megaworld Scholarship can be found below.
What is the Megaworld Scholarship?
The Megaworld Scholarship has seen many dreams come true, and it continues to believe that providing Filipino students with access to quality education leads to family upliftment and community building. This private award covers both tuition and living expenses for recipients. Recipients will also be given mentorship opportunities from seasoned individuals in relevant areas throughout their studies.
Megaworld Foundation Mission and Vision
The Megaworld Foundation Scholarship’s purpose is “to alleviate poverty through education and empower youth by capitalizing on their abilities and grooming them to be the next generation of leaders.”
To develop strategic relationships that will initiate a productive endeavour to reach out to and improve the lives of the poorest members of society.
To foster a sense of service by organizing and supporting CSR events that foster a Bayanihan culture, as well as to promote and conserve the rich cultural heritage of the Filipino people.”
The Megaworld Foundation’s long-term goal is to “be a leading foundation that promotes corporate social responsibility through education, social development programs, and cultural preservation to create a positive impact on its stakeholders and the society.”
Courses Provided by Mageworld Foundation
This scholarship program is open to all students enrolled in the following courses or programs:
Advertising, Architecture, Business, Building Administration, Computer Engineering, Internal Auditing, Interior Design, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Tourism and Hospitality Management, and many other fields…
Schools That Have Partnered with the Megaworld Foundation
The colleges and institutions in the Philippines where you can study and complete your tertiary degree with the Megaworld Foundation Scholarship are listed below.
- The Philippine University Pampanga
- Manila University of the Philippines
- Baguio campus of the University of the Philippines
- Los Baos campus of the University of the Philippines
- State University of Batangas
- Polytechnic Normal University of the Philippines The Philippine University
- Mandaluyong Technological University of the Philippines—Rizal Technological University
- Rizal University System
- Eulogio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
- Pamantasan ng Pasig Lungsod
- The University of Manila
- Taguig City University, Makati University
- University of Quezon City
- Marikina Pateros Technological College, City of Malabon University, Lungsod Pamantasan
- Valenzuela Adamson University’s Lungsod Program
- Centro Escolar University of Los Angeles Foundation
- Far Eastern University
- University of Saint Benilde De La Salle
- Manila Tytana University, Mapua University,
- National University,
- Olivarez College – Tagaytay.
- San Beda University.
- Recoletos Technological University of the Philippines – Manila San Sebastian College
- University of Santo Tomas University of the East
- Chiang Kai Shek College
- Ateneo de Manila University,
- St. Therese -MTC Colleges, University of Baguio, and more institutions…
If you qualify and become a beneficiary of the Megaworld Scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Complete tuition fee coverage
- Have career or job chances at Megaworld Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates
- Have an allowance per school year Qualifications To be eligible for the Megaworld Scholarship program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
For first-year students, you must:
- Have a senior high school final grade report with an average of at least 85% or its equivalent and at least 80% in all subjects.
- A passing grade on a university entrance exam.
- Letter of Submission or Enrollment Certificate.
- A certificate from the graduating batch’s upper 10% class ranking, if available.
You must meet the following requirements as an incoming sophomore or junior:
- All grade reports from prior semesters to the present semester have a GPA of at least 85% or its equivalent and a grade point average of at least 80% in all disciplines.
- A full-time enrollment assessment or registration form that includes a class schedule.
- A comprehensive and up-to-date course curriculum.
The following are the eligibility requirements that you must meet and furnish to apply for the Megaworld Scholarship program.
- An original copy of an Income Tax Return (ITR) with a combined gross yearly income of no more than PHP 300,000 or a BIR Tax Exemption Certificate for Father and Mother, as well as an Affidavit of Non-filing of Income Tax.
- A birth certificate; and, if available, an endorsement letter from a college or university. Bills for utilities such as electricity, rent, water, telephone, internet, and so on.
- 2 pieces of 22 I.D. photos
- 2 pieces of 1×1 I.D. photos—photographs of applicants with their families or guardians are required.
How to Apply or Process Megaworld Scholarship
Here is a step-by-step guide to completing your Megaworld Scholarship application.
Under the summary of this article, click the website link. In their portal, select your school or institution, as well as submit the necessary information, such as the date you enrolled, the estimated date of graduation, the school year, and so on.
Next, you must state whether you have another source that is not listed among the possibilities, as well as any notes.
Fill up your data, such as your name, email address, residency, and so on.
Next, fill out your family background and submit any further information that is required.
Enter the financial support data if you are receiving financial assistance from anyone.
Next, complete the 1ncome Allocation form.
Provide information about your educational background.
Include any references, along with their contact information.
Create a brief biographical sketch of yourself and your family.
Write an essay describing how the Megaworld Scholarship will help you achieve your goals and explain the “Pay It Forward” principle.
Add any attachments needed for your application.
Submit your application and await feedback.
The following are some things to keep in mind when applying for the Megaworld Foundation Scholarship.
- When completing the Megaworld Foundation Scholarship Application Form, ensure that all of the information you enter is complete and accurate.
- Incomplete details and prerequisites will not be handled. As a result, double-check all of the information highlighted as necessary.
- Applicants will also be required to fill out various forms once the documentary requirements have been met. They will next, be subjected to exams and interviews to further examine their qualifications.
As a result, this is the application process for the Megaworld Foundation Scholarship. Before applying for this year’s scholarship, please check their official website at https://www.megaworldfoundation.com for the most up-to-date information on the inauguration of their scholarship program.
Additionally, prepare all documentary requirements and ensure that they are all full in advance to avoid having incomplete documents.
Also, when completing the application form, ensure that you complete all of the essential fields completely and precisely. Falsifying any information will jeopardize your application.